- Washington State Public Employment Relations Commission: It is the mission of the Public Employment Relations Commission to prevent or minimize disruptions to public services by the uniform, impartial, efficient and expert resolution of labor-management disputes.
- LERA Conference, April 3 & 4th, 2014 – Register Now
- The 37th Annual Collective Bargaining and Arbitration Conference is hosted by the Northwest LERA Chapter.
Public Employment Relations Commission
National Labor Relations Board
Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service
Thursday, April 3rd & Friday, April 4th, 2014 – Registration and program information available here.
- Fax Number Temporarily Unavailable
- You may send documents by fax to 360.570.3288 or by email to email@example.com
- Employment Opportunity at PERC
- PERC is currently recruiting for a Labor Relations Adjudicator/Mediator.
- Mark Brennan Appointed to the Commission
- Governor Jay Inslee appointed Mark E. Brennan of Seattle as Commissioner on the Public Employment Relations Commission. Mr. Brennan has over 30 years labor relations experience as both a neutral and an advocate. In 2011, Governor Chris Gregoire appointed Mr. Brennan to the Marine Employees Commission. Mr. Brennan served on the Marine Employees Commission until its sunset in 2013. Mr. Brennan fills the Commission position most recently held by Pamela G. Bradburn, whose term expired in September 2013. Mr. Brennan’s term expires in 2018.
- New Case Filing Forms & FAQs
- Our forms have been updated. We hope you find them clearer and easier to use. We encourage you to download and use them! New Forms