- Washington State Public Employment Relations Commission: It is the mission of the Public Employment Relations Commission to prevent or minimize disruptions to public services by the uniform, impartial, efficient and expert resolution of labor-management disputes.
- The Association of Labor Relations Agencies (ALRA) Presents:
Advocates' Day - June 26, 2014 in Seattle, Washington
- Advocates' Day brings together public and private sector labor and management representatives, and labor relations neutrals from across the United States and Canada to hear national and regional speakers discuss topics impacting today's workplace. Labor relations practitioners and management and union representatives are invited to join ALRA delegates at this unique one-day conference on Thursday, June 26, 2014 for Advocates’ Day.
- Advocates' Day Agenda and Online Registration.
- Employment Opportunity at PERC
- PERC is currently recruiting for a Labor Relations Adjudicator/Mediator.