Types of Union Representation Cases

PERC conducts representation elections to determine if public employees want to be represented by a union.

There are 3 types of representation cases you can file. This Information provides guidance if you are seeking to select, change or remove a union.

For employees who are not represented by a union.

For employees who wish to be respresented by a different union.
For employees who no longer wish to be represented.

Representation case rules Chapter 391-25 WAC